What do WE mean by deconstruction? How has Tiffany's "deconstruction" affected our marriage? What do we each believe about Scripture? How has that view changed? And do conversations like this promote unity or disunity in church?? Welcome back to Outgrowing the Good Christian Girl (OCG) - Season 2! Can't wait to share this episode (and all of season 2!) with you guys!! Praying God uses this to help all of us find common ground!
Here are today's questions, that James and I are both answering!
1. What was your old way of thinking about God and the Bible?
2. The first thing we’ll be looking at is fruit. What was the fruit of that in your life?
3. What was your aha moment when you realized maybe you were misunderstanding the Bible?
- A brief overview of what season 2 will be talking about, and why we're only sharing one side of the story on each topic!-
4. The second thing we’ll be looking at is intent. What do you believe about Scripture now?
5. There’s is a buzz word going around right now that has so many different meanings. Some fear it, some love it, some are confused by it. So let’s talk about it. Deconstruction. What does that mean to you? Are you on that journey now?
6. What has the journey been like for James? How has Tiffany's "deconstruction" affected your marriage?
7. Some would say these conversations will only lead to disunity. What would you say about that?
Come back next week to begin a mind-blowing, 3-week series about hell!